After a successful tender submission Nairn Construction Ltd were employed to Build a new extension, alter and update the external patios and paths, replace PVC soffits and fascia’s and carry out minor leadwork and roof repairs.
After reviewing design information from the client, Nairn Construction Ltd, started on site by erecting a scaffold around the full house to complete the soffit, fascia and roofing works prior to the extension starting.
The key works carried out by Nairn were as follows:-
- Diversion and upgrading of existing drainage
- Replacement soffits and Fascias
- Lead and roof repairs
- New foundations
- Site made kit and hand cut and installed 5 sided roof
- New windows and doors
- New brick matched facing brick walls including building in cut and bonded angle bricks
- Installation of cemfloor liquid screed
- Plastering and decoration works
- Plumbing and electrical alterations including upgrading existing fire alarms
- New oak joinery finishes and internal doors
- New engineered pre finished timber flooring
- Monoblock paths and steps externally
- Creation of new bin store to client specification
The works carried out by Nairn were completed in a quick and professional manner in a collaborative fashion with the client. The clients are now very much enjoying their extra space.
Carried out Safely