Nairn Construction Ltd were invited to bid for a Local Authority Contract for the installation of a new access/fire escape footpath around one of their facilities in Dumfries.
Through a competitive tender process, we were notified we were the winning bidder beating our competitors on a range of criteria as set by the client.
After receiving conformation we produced the necessary Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental information and sent into the local Authority for approval. This was approved by the client and works were programmed in to be carried out within 2 weeks of award.
The key works carried out by Nairn were as follows:-
- Bulk Earthworks to formation level
- Installation of new pin kerbs
- Raising of existing ironwork
- Removal of existing drainage gravel borders
- Installation of new bitumen surfaces through our supply chain
- Reinstatement of verges around new paths
The works carried out by the Nairn Construction team were completed in a quick and professional manner which was complimented by the client. The new path was immediately put into operation with zero snags or issues raised by the client.
Carried out Safely